Monday, May 02, 2005

The comments, they work

Like an Okie, going outside and seeing a few rainclouds and having a few drops of water fall on my face, I am happy to note the comments are now working. Feel free to comment on the last few posts(or not).

I have been guest blogger here at the House for quite a while, and have decided that now that I am grown up, I should have a bayit(ne'eman) of my own. Bava Dilbert is now open and I will be cross blogging for a while. Feel free to comment either here or there.

I would like to publicly thank Nisht(whom, like Charlie, I have never met) for hosting me and my various rantings. I hope that I have not embarrassed him in my stay here. I have kept the parties to a minimum, that disorderly conduct arrest was a total misunderstanding, and so far the neighbors have not complained too loudly(that episode with MOChassid's chihuahua was blown soooo out of proportion- it didn't go all the way down the toilet).

Comments-[ comments.]

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachack said...

does this mean that Nisht is returning soon?

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He has not returned my emails so far. I dont know if he knows or not. I cannot speak for Nisht. If/when I find out anything, I will certainly let you know.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter by TrafficFile.com Site Meter Add http://houseofhock.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest