Friday, January 28, 2005

I am not a one issue blog, really, I am not

Looking back at the past few weeks, I find that most of my posts have been related to R. Slifkin or R. Plaut. the main reason is that I have been quite interested in the issue, and that I haven't had much time to blog about anything else. That is about to end. I plan to have a final thought posted early next week, and unless I get any other info, that will be the end of that.

In other news, long time readers may remember a concern about a pizza place with very nice people, good food, but no organization. When I stopped by there this week during lunch time, they were closed. I knew it would happen.

I wish everyone a Shabbat Shalom, Gut Shabbos, or however they wish their Sabbatical felicitations. I am going to a lecture on Halacha and cloning sometime motzei Shabbat, and may have some new insights. Or not. Maybe I will figure out what I think about the topic.

Comments-[ comments.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter by TrafficFile.com Site Meter Add http://houseofhock.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest