Thursday, December 23, 2004

What to get for that hard to shop for person

(Please see the previous 3 posts for background, if neccessary)

People in the office are talking about what to do for a memorial. From my point of view, the most important thing would be to do something to keep his kids on the Jewish path(the first wife is Jewish, and I assume the kids will live with her, the unborn one will not technically be Jewish, so these concerns wouldn't really apply). Since I only metthe first wife only once, and dont know her well, I haven't figured out anything I can do without looking like an interfering snob. In the mean time, I had a nice chat with the head of the kollel where I learn, and for a small donation, someone will say kaddish for my friend for the year.

Comments-[ comments.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter by TrafficFile.com Site Meter Add http://houseofhock.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest