Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Keys to the House

As most of you know, I am guest blogging here at the House of Hock at the kind invite of Nisht(sort of like Charlie, except I never hear from him either). I do not have access to the House email, and limited power except to post. When I post comments on other blogs, I wonder if the blog master ever read my incredible insight, or laser sharp reply, even though it came weeks after the initial post. I do go back and see if there are new comments, but not all the time, and not all the way back. Sometimes I dont reply to comments because I have not had the chance to look up the references or sources I need to back up my words. However, I do read the comments and(most of the time) consider them. For any questions, comments, unrequited witticisms, please feel free to email me at:

Dilmadilbert@yahoo.com

Comments-[ comments.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter by TrafficFile.com Site Meter Add http://houseofhock.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest