Monday, October 18, 2004

I'm afraid this pizza is not long for this world

In our little slice of heaven, a new pizzaria opened up. Always up for a new culinary experience, we went for dinner last night. The food was better than average, with some things(fried cauliflower) very good. However, the kitchen and counter people, while very nice, cleary were not well organized people, nor did they seem able to multitask and run the operation efficiently. MVLW(my very learned wife(yes MoC, she is also holy, but I didn't want it to seem that MHW was married to more than one person, so I emphasized another one of her many excellent attributes)) and I have taken bets as to how long it will last. The over/under is two months. Meanwhile, those who know what I am referring to, please try to patronize the joint, the food is good, prices reasonable, and the people seem to be nice.

Comments-[ comments.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter by TrafficFile.com Site Meter Add http://houseofhock.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest