Friday, August 13, 2004

Blogroll re-rolled

I noticably did not include in my theoretical blogroll any Israel or political themed blogs. That was a deliberate choice on my part. For the most part, I have found that almost all Israeli themed blogs too political for my tastes. Not that I actively dislike Israeli politics, but they tend to preach to the converted. Does anyone who reads an Israel-political blog disagree with it (with the possible exception of blogs like Jewschool or Protocols, which attract readers not interested in its political posts)? What's the point of reading a blog which just emphasizes what you already believe? In my experience, these blogs have already picked a side and just digest and interpret the news from their chosen position. Which is why I try to avoid them if possible.

Comments-[ comments.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter by TrafficFile.com Site Meter Add http://houseofhock.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest