Tuesday, May 18, 2004

FAQ about Attacking

With increasing regularity, I am asked to defend my occasional attacks in this blog. Though I think that I keep my snark level below quotient, I think that the question is a valid one. So here goes. I will attack a person in proportion to their publicity. Meaning that if someone speaks publicly, I consider them fair game for critique. If they publish something on a blog, they should be evaluated on this blog. If they publish in a newspaper or magazine or speak in multiple venues, I feel that I have permission to go for the jugular. This explains my sometimes critique of certain prominent Jews & Rabbis. It also explains why I think that blogs should not repost images from onlysimchas.com or from dating sites, especially not for a cheap laugh. Even though such sites are technically public it pas ich nicht to post them.

Comments-[ comments.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter by TrafficFile.com Site Meter Add http://houseofhock.blogspot.com to your Kinja digest